The Elk-Pro is a professional version of the ever popular Elk Master tip, it was developed for more serious players who like the characteristics of the Elk Master tip but are looking for greater consistency and require the option of Soft, Medium or Hard tips. It is manufactured to unprecedented tolerances of shape and hardness by the world’s most respected tip makers, Tweeten Fibre co. in the U.S.A. Boxes of three tips are available in sizes 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 13mm & 14mm in the Soft, Medium or Hard options.
We stock a selection of the most popular sizes and can also order any size from the full range if required
- Made using only hand selected leather from the prime portion of the hide.
- New enhanced treatment processes eliminate impurities and ensure total saturation of the leather.
- Pressed into shape using a new technique to improve consistency of shape.
- Tip consistency maintained through new accurate hardness testing techniques.
- The fibre of the tips has been maintained so even the hard tips do not feel or sound too solid.
- Incredible grip and chalk adhesion.
- The perfect partner for Triangle-Pro chalk.
S2107B09.5S Elk Pro 9.5mm Tip Box of 3 Soft
S2107B09.5M Elk Pro 9.5mm Tip Box of 3 Medium
S2107B09.5H Elk Pro 9.5mm Tip Box of 3 Hard
S2107B10S Elk Pro 10mm Tip Box of 3 Soft
S2107B10M Elk Pro 10mm Tip Box of 3 Medium
S2107B10H Elk Pro 10mm Tip Box of 3 Hard